Preparing for spring is a big job. Our team specializes in preparing your property for the season ahead so you can enjoy a season-ready property without the effort.
Our spring cleanup service includes:
- Clearing leaves, branches, and any other clutter
- Collecting and composting debris
- Mowing the glass
- Cleaning and re-edging garden and flower beds
- Redefining the lawn border
- Re-seeding compromised lawn
- Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs
Here at RGG Lawncare, we firmly believe that all landscapes and lawn areas can look just as crisp and healthy as the day they were installed. We pride ourselves during the summer months to keep your residential or commercial property looking vibrant and clean from week to week. Count on our team for dependable and reliable services that provide you with a well-manicured look.
The lawn mowing program is based on a 30-week season, beginning in late March and ending in November. Weather permitting, the lawn will be cut every 7 days on a routine basis. Included in residential and commercial mowing:
- Trash, sticks, and other debris are collected and removed.
- Sidewalks and any other concrete bordering will be trimmed.
- All mulch beds will be trimmed.
- All drives, walkways, and entrances will be edged and left in a neat and clean condition, free of grass clippings.
Our policy is to promote a strong and healthy lawn. Mowing patterns are changed to reduce wear.